Join the Team
We are a UK registered Christian charity with a friendly, inclusive culture and a warm working atmosphere, whose aim is to engage with people’s heartfelt questions about the Christian faith and explain the hope that the Gospel brings. Successful candidates would be expected to take part in the devotional life of the organisation and to be in sympathy with our aims and ethos.
Our current employment opportunities are as follows:
PR & Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £28-32k plus benefits (experience dependent)
Oxford (37.5 hours per week)
We have an exciting opportunity for a public relations and marketing expert working closely with a broader communications team to deliver an integrated marketing strategy for the Trust. This will include communicating our primary goals, increasing our visibility and impact, managing our promotional materials, and maintaining our brand and reputation.
If you want to play a key role within a stimulating Christian community in influencing our communication and marketing strategy, this could be the right opportunity for you.
Key skills and attributes needed for success in the role are:
- Significant experience in the marketing or communications field, including some experience of brand management, and a broad knowledge of digital marketing.
- Good working knowledge of marketing tactics and experience contributing to and delivering an integrated marketing strategy, ideally with knowledge of Christian organisations and networks.
- Experience of working with external companies to produce marketing materials e.g. press, DVDs, etc.
- A thorough grasp and experience of database management, as well as experience of using CMS systems and an understanding of data protection requirements.
- Qualified to degree level or above and ideally you will be working towards a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification.
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internally and externally, as part of a team and on a one-to-one basis.
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate cross-culturally with an internationally diverse team, ideally with editorial experience.
- Good numeracy skills together with experience of managing a marketing budget effectively.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme and a range of other work benefits.
Please note: as a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust.
If you are interested in applying, email your CV, together with a covering email outlining your suitability and motivation for the role to email@example.com.
Applications close on: 18th May 2016