Starting Salary: £40-45k plus benefits (experience dependent)
Oxford (37.5 hours per week)Job Description
The closing date for this role is 28th February 2017.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing expert working closely with a broader communications team to lead and deliver an integrated marketing strategy for the Trust. This will include communicating our primary goals, increasing our visibility and impact, developing our customer database, and managing our promotional materials.
We are a UK registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision is to help the thinker believe and the believer to think.
Key skills and attributes needed for success in the role are:
- Qualified to degree level or above, with significant experience in the marketing or communications field, and of delivering plans to mitigate organisation reputational risk.
- Ability to lead and design marketing campaigns for multiple brands to target and reach diverse audiences effectively.
- Able to write compelling marketing content and donor communications.
- Experience of working with external companies to produce marketing materials.
- Knowledge of Christian organisations and networks, and a thorough grasp and experience of database management.
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders, as part of a team, as a leader and on a one-to-one basis.
Please note: as a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by a Genuine Occupational Requirement (GOR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust. You will also need to provide proof of your right to work in the UK as part of the application process.
If you are interested in applying, email your CV, together with a covering email outlining your suitability and motivation for the role and to email@example.com.