RZIM Europe is a Christian charity located in the heart of Oxford with Europe-wide responsibilities. Within this regional operation of a global ministry, an opportunity has arisen to join the team as an assistant to the RZIM itinerants.
Key areas of responsibility for this post will include:
- Diary management and planning for the RZIM Itinerants
- Email management where requested
- To support the RZIM itinerants with administrative tasks
- To support the RZIM itinerants with some research opportunities
- Management of social media where requested
- Other duties as and when may be required to support the activities of RZIM and OCCA
- Take an active part in the devotional life of the team
- Some opportunities to accompany and support RZIM itinerants at speaking engagements
- Some opportunities to sit in on OCCA lectures
This is a salaried position and we encourage the successful candidate to reside for the year at the nearby Wycliffe Hall (or a similar institution).
The latest start date for the successful candidate is 1st September 2013.
Click here for the job description or for more information about this role, please contact the office on 01865 302900.
Interviews are planned for late April.
Closing date for applications is 9th April 2013.
Please send your full CV and a covering letter to:
76 Banbury Road
Oxford, OX2 6JT
Applications by email
Please send your full CV and a covering email to: